Wednesday 21 September 2016

Golden Goddess

Bronzer is one of my favourite make up products. Its the stage when applying make up where you can decide how natural you want your make up to look like or if you want to give yourself a nice dark tan. I love being tan, i'm sure most of you do too. So for me I usually put on a good bit of bronzer. 


My favourite bronzer ever has got to be MAC 'Deep Dark'. You can build up the colour depending on how dark you want to go. Even though its called deep dark you can apply just a light amount so your not too tanned. 

Another colour of MAC I love is 'Give Me Sun'. This colour is just about a shade lighter and it gives you a sun kissed tan look. You are also able to build up the colour with this colour easily so once again just depends on your preference.

Some times I even use the bronzer as an eyeshadow as it is such a warm brown and once again you 
can have a a light shade of brown or build up the colour to have a more intense darker colour.


I must admit though that since I love MAC's bronzer so much I don't usually branch out and try other bronzers as I am happy with the one I have, BUT there is one other bronzer I like quite a bit which is inglot bronzer. Well its not so much a bronzer its called Sculpting contour powder. I like to use this to add more definition to my face when i'm going out at night not really for my everyday make up. I go for the shade 508 which isn't the shade in the picture below but it just shows the palette. The only thing about inglot is you have to buy the palette to hold the product but once you have it bought you wont need to ever again and there also quiet cheap.
















No comments:

Post a Comment