Friday 30 September 2016

3 Highlighters You Must Try.

I love Highlighters, They give your face that glow to make your skin look so healthy and hydrated. Rather than a matte finish to the face, Which you don't want.

1. MAC Soft & Gentle.

I got this about two years ago for the first time and I think this is the highlighter that made me fall in love with highlighter. Its definitely one of the best out there in my opinion. It's at least a must try anyways!!






2. Essence Soo Glow.

Unfortunately this product has been discontinued, which is very upsetting since I really loveeeeed this one! Not only is it and amazing highlighter with amazing pigment but it was super cheap. I don't quite remember the price sinces its been a while since it was on shelfs. Essence seem to do discontinue there most popular products or something because this highlighter was always had to get your hands on as it was very popular along with a lipstick they once had called 'Oh so Matt'. This was my favourite lipstick as it was the perfect nude for me, but oh well.



3. Sleek Precious Metals Highlighting Palette

I just got this palette about two weeks ago. I tried to get the cleo's kiss palette but it was sold out, so I said id try this one instead and I love it. The pigment in all four is sooo good. The colours are bronzey, yellowish undertones which is what I usually go for.



 Here is a look at the swatches on my arm to show you the pigment.










No comments:

Post a Comment