Friday 23 September 2016

Skin Care

I myself have oily skin but I never used to look after it. I would just use any type of cleanser, toner, moisturiser, etc. Only recently I decided to look after my skin a little more since it got quite bad from just using make up remover wipes. My pores where all clogged and I had blackheads. I think once you have great looking skin your make up is 100x better looking. It applies more easily and evenly and it also leaves you with a complexion that people will envy!

So I bought 4 new products in the hope to improve my skin:


1. Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser.

This specific cleanser is said to draw out 2x as much dirt as a regular cleanser. It contains charcoal which is the new it thing in skin care. Charcoal draws bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of the skin which helps to give a flawless complexion and it also help fight against acne.

This cleanser is recommended to be used daily for best results. I used it about 4/5 days of the week. I found this product to do exactly as it says. I found my face to be less oily and it just left it with a clean refreshing feeling.


2.  Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips.

The same brand again as product one, Bioré. These pore strips claim they free your pores of deep down dirt, blackheads and oil. You place the strip on your nose after wetting your nose then wait 10 minutes and the peel it off. 

I wasn't very pleased with this strips as I have bought strips by the same brand before but not the charcoal ones and I thought they were much better. After you peel the strip off your nose after 10 minutes you can't clearly see the dirt and blackhead that were pulled out on the strip and I didnt feel or see a different on my nose. With the strips I previously had after your peeled it off you could see the dirt and blackheads on it. As disgusting as it sounds, and I no im not the only one, you get a little kick out of seeing the dirt on the strip. You can also feel the dirt and oil gone from the skin on your nose.

I dont think ill be buying this product again being honest.


3. Garnier Moisture + Matte.

This moisturiser is so light and hydrating. It perfect for oily skin. It leaves no shine and a nice matte finish to the face.

I would 100% recommend this moisturiser to anyone with oily skin.
It's also super affordable, so incase it's not for you at least you didn't have to spend the big bucks to find out you didn't like it.





4. Botanics All Bright Purifying Face Scrub.

Everyone needs an exfoliator to get rid of them dead skin cells and to bring your face back to life. Honestly I'm not that picky about exfoliators. I usually just pick up one that looks decent. Even though I did say that I was specifically buying products for my oily skin and clogged pores. I just think the majority or exfoliators do the same job, which is why im not too fussy as to which one I pick up.



All these products are of a very affordable price, as I am a student and I'd prefer to try out the so called 'cheaper' brands and seeing if I like them first rather then spending a large amount of money on a more high end brand and having the risk of not even liking it. And most of the time the more affordable brands are as good as the expensive ones!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment