Thursday 22 September 2016

New Minds Academy


Today I booked myself a place in New Minds Academy 6 week make up course. Its starts on the 27th October and its a three hour class once a week for 6 weeks. I just seen the course advertised on facebook and I have an interest in make up so I looked into the course and thought about if for a while. Like a lot of people I don't know exactly what I want to do career wise, so since I have a keen interest in make up I said I would do the course and see if it's something I would like to do as a career and do a course that would further my knowledge in that area. And if I don't enjoy it then at least it's only 6 weeks.
                        
So every thursday from the 27th October on for 6 weeks I'll be busy going to college in Waterford then having to travel to cork, I'll stay at home in cork that night then travel back to Waterford on friday for college.

Sarah Cummins is who will be teaching the course. 
She is a MUA in Inglot and is one of the nominee's for Ireland best make up artist by Hi Magazine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment