Tuesday 15 November 2016

Big Brother

I LOVE big Brother!! It's actually like one of my favourite tv shows, If not my favourite. One time when the Uk series was finished I started watching the australian version. That's how much I love it!!

So apparently for the series in the new year there are rumours that Big Brother is bringing back the most memorable house mates from previous series such as Katie Price, Stephen Bear ( who was only there a few months back), Katie Hopkins, Lee Ryan and Perez Hilton and more.

Im so excited if Bear is Back. At the beginning of the last series I thought Bear was so annoying and i really disliked him. After a few days I loved him. He was so funny and made great tv. If I was in the house the same time as him I probably would  have a very different opinion on him but from being on the other side of the screen i really enjoyed watching him.

I also love katie price so if she is in it I cant wait to see her. Unlike Katie Hopkins, I really don't like so i'm not excited to see her as I feel like she will not only wreck my head but the majority of people watching the series. Although she might be entertaining, we wont be long finding out. I just don't understand why people give her attention. She only loves it and i think she is very hypocritical!!

I liked Lee Ryan when he was in the show until he was going back and fourth between Jasmine Waltz and Casey Batchelor. That didn't give him a very good image.

Anyways that's enough rambling from me. I might do another post on this if there is more info released. x

No comments:

Post a Comment