Friday 18 November 2016

Cloud10beauty // BeautyBay Buys

I've never bought anything from cloud10beauty or beauty bay until today. Not for any reason mainly just because I never had money and also because I only recently enough found out about the websites. I cant wait to see how fast the shipping is and to see if I got everything I ordered and if the stuff I bought was good. I have a feeling ill be buying a lot from these websites in the future.

They have so much brands available that we cant buy in Ireland which is such a great help when you want to purchase something in the US but you have to pay so mucn on taxes when they are shipped to Ireland.

Anyways so today I purchased just a few bits from both sites.

Cloud10Beauty

Spectrum Tulip Powder Brush C03
Image result for Spectrum Tulip Powder Brush C03


Spectrum Buffing Concealer Brush B03
Image result for Spectrum Buffing Concealer Brush B03


Spectrum oval Concealer Brush A18
Image result for Spectrum Oval Concealer Brush A18


Blank Canvas Small Socket Blender E10
Image result for Blank Canvas Small Socket Blender E10

I can't wait to see how these brushes work and if they are as good as what i'v heard about them. I love the colours of the Spectrum Brushes they are so cool.

BeautyBay

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Soft Brown 4g

Image result for Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Soft Brown 4g

Morphe Brushes B74 Angle Liner/Spoolie Brush

Image result for Morphe Brushes B74 Angle Liner/Spoolie Brush

Spectrum A02 Angled Foundation Brush

Image result for Spectrum AO2 Angled Foundation Brush

I got two liner brushes and two pots of the anastasia brow gel one of each for my sister for christmas. They have a guide to help you choose what colour will best suit you which is very helpful. Once again I bought another Spectrum Brush as i'm on the hunt for a good foundation brush that I really like.
I'm excited to try the anastasia beverly hills brow gel to see if its as good as everyone says it is.

I'll Fill ye in on how I find the products when I get them.

x





No comments:

Post a Comment