Wednesday 9 November 2016

Trump as President

So Unfortunately Donald Trump Won the Presidential election in America. I think I kind of knew he was going to win but now that its reality I'm like woah I didn't think it would ACTUALLY happen... but it did. I honestly don't know how the people of America are coping with this dreadful news.


Listening to the radio and reading different things online there are so many different views on Trump for president.
Some people are just so anti Hillary which is the only reason they voted for Trump not because they actually like him. Which I was as well but I am so uneducated on the background of the candidate all I heard was that she had people killed years ago. I know there is no excuse for that but I came across a video on facebook that showed all the good Hillary has done in the past.
Some people like a lot of celebrities where pro Hillary such as Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande and Jenifer Lopez to name a few. Miley Cyrus even shared a video of herself crying showing how upset it made her that Hillary lost out to Trump.

As I said above I'm not the most educated on candidates background but from the little bits I've heard over social media and from people Trump a man who has openly admitted to sexually assaulting people, a racist, against the LGBT community and just overall an absolutely horrible person I just don't understand how he is the president of the USA.

I don't think Kanye running for president in 2020 is such a ludicrous idea anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment