Monday 17 October 2016

Halloween

Halloween is only around the corner now and I've no idea what I'm going to dress up as. From following make up artists on snapchat I've seen a few face paint tutorials so I thought I'd help ye with some ideas that ye can try out if ye are stuck like me and I might also figure out what I'll be while writing this post.

Desi Perkins

Desi up loaded a tutorial on her youtube page of a melting skull. Her face is half proper make up half face paint. It looks so hard but as she shows you step by step it isn't as hard as you would think.



Jodi Roche

Jodi Roche last week did a tutorial on her snapchat of also a melting skull. She got her inspo from Desi and did her own version on it. Since Jodi did the tutorial on snapchat you can no longer see it but she is doing two more halloween tutorials on snapchat this weekend one on saturday and one on sunday, so get adding her if your interested. 
Snapchat - liljodibubz

Rebecca Lyons

Rebecca Lyons did a lion tutorial on her snapchat. She said she got her inspo from mua Laura Dempsey. Rebecca also did a gold skull look which is a little but of a change up from the average skull face paint.












There are so many Halloween face paint tutorials they are just a few I seen and liked. There are so many tutorials on youtube for halloween. I'll leave a few links below if you are interested.




Easy deer look tutorial







                                                               Werewolf makeup tutorial




                         
                                                                                                                       

                                     
Harley Quinn






Ruth Bergin did an absolutely amazing job creating a gypsy look. unfortunately she hasn't videoed it anywhere but I just think it so good I wanted to show ye. I guess you can try recreating the look yourself but looking at the picture.
Snapchat - ruthberginmua
















No comments:

Post a Comment