Friday 14 October 2016

Remington Straightners

By far I think Remington hair tools are way than any ghd. I used to get ghd hair straighteners and I went through about three or four of them within a short amount of time considering you would expect one to last at least 2-3 years. I was in London about 5 years ago and mine and my sisters ghd broke. So we went to boots and just asked one of the workers to show us a cheap but good enough just to do the job while we were in London. The shop assistant showed up a Remington straightner which was around £25-£30. We bought the straightener and it lasted about 3 - 4 years. Keeping in mind that throughout those years the heating of the straightener never decreased. Whereas with the ghd I swear the straightener lost heat within a few months.

My cousin needed a new hair straightener and I told her mam who was getting it for her for christmas to get a remington straightener as I swear by it. When my cousin received the straightener she wasn't too happy that it was a remington and not a ghd. Shortly after a week or so she loved it.

Now two of my friends, my mam and my sister have converted to the remington brand. Not just with straighteners but also curlers and hair dryers.

Another big plus is the price! It is so affordable and you 100% get your use for your moneys worth.

It's just the name. GHD. That's all. It a brand people associate with good hair but you really don't get the use out of it for the Price you're paying!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment