Wednesday 5 October 2016

Soap and Glory Skin Care

Anything I've heard about Soap & Glory it's always been good. So while I was looking for an exfoliator to have in my college house, since I've my botanic's one at home in cork, a friend recommended the Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity. So I said why not try it. And I really like it surprisingly since the exfoliating balls are very small and scarce, because usually I like to have a lot if exfoliating balls so my skin gets a good cleaning.

Face Soap And Clarity is a 3-in-1 daily face wash. The three things it does is cleans and purifies skin, removes make-up, and gently exfoliates. so basically its an amazing cleaner! And it's for oily/combination skin which suits me perfect.

It isn't that pricey its around €15 or a little less. I'm willing to try anything nowadays to get perfect or nearly perfect skin because I believe its key to have good skin therefore your make up will not only look better but 100% apply better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment