Friday 21 October 2016

L'Oreal Infallible Foundation

After watching Desi Perkins youtube video of her favourite foundations I said I would try some out. She says she has oily skin and so do I so whatever foundation suits her skins will suit me too majority of the time.

Instead of going off and buying the high end expensive brands I opted for the drugstore brand that are more affordable. She mentions two L'Oreal foundations and a Revlon  foundation, all under €20. So how can you go wrong?

The first one I bought and tested out is the L'Oreal Infallible foundation. I've seen this in shops before but I just don't love the packaging hence I was never really drawn to it but since Desi recommended I guess it must be good. I Got a dark enough colour cause I like being tanned looking. I must say I really like it. The colour is lovely and it does last a long time. It also has great coverage.



I'll update on the other foundations when I've tested them out.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment